October 21, 2007

What is WORSHIP?

http://www.worshiphousemedia.com/index.cfm?hndl=details&tab=MM&id=7168

A video on what is TRUE WORSHIP.

I totally agree on what was presented in the video.

And life's indeed crazy and painful. Sometimes I thought of like 'Are we in Hell? Am I in Hell? Is this part of Hell?' Many questions arise. I can't imagine life without God. Everything's gonna be dull and black to me. When I was a non-believer in the past, I thought of what's after-life? What's the purpose of living when there's an end? What's the point?

Thank God that I know Jesus.

Still, I'm in this world. There are indeed sufferings. I can't take it. I can't bear it. It's too much. But by grace, I'm able carry on. By grace, I'm able to find peace in God. I've received living life.
I'm just gonna persevere.

I yearn for Heaven.

See you at the end of the race.